Registration is now open!
Things to know before registering:
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All participants and attendees must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required for entry.
- The tournament will be hosted at Camp Manitou (located in Headingley) from Thursday, January 13 to Sunday, January 16, 2022.
- The tournament has a maximum of 72 teams, and registration will occur on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Gameplay is 4 on 4, with no goalies. Teams are comprised of 4-5 players, with the optional 5th player as a sub.
- There will be two divisions in this tournament: “Open Division (Co-Ed)” and “Women’s Division”. Co-Ed can be made up of ANY combination of male/female players.
|OPEN DIVISION (CO-ED)||WOMEN’S DIVISION|
|*Corporate Team Registration includes recognition as Event Supporter.|
- All team registration fees include ten (10) Winnipeg Jets tickets (Upper Bowl), redeemable in pairs for select Jets Home Games between Dec 1, 2021 and Jan 30, 2022. Further information will be sent to registered teams.
- Registration fee payments are required in full to secure your team’s entry into the tournament.
- In the event of a team’s cancellation, 50% of the fee will be refunded up until 30 days prior to the event. Cancellations less than 30 days before the event will be addressed on an individual basis, if injury or compassionate reasons apply, or no refund is guaranteed.